Conversation beckons around the dinner table and the Magnussen Barnhardt Dining Collection answers beautifully.
This collection captivates your attention at every turn. Beautifully constructed and built to last in a hand rubbed French black with distressed mid-tone contrasting tops and accents. The LED lighting, adjustable shelves, silverware and wine storage give it modern function, while the antique bronze hardware, light distressing, and time worn finish make it feel as if it has been handed down for generations.
- LifeStyle: Traditional
- Finish: Hand-Worn French Black and Natural Acacia.
- Materials: Acacia Solids, MDF, Fabric,
- Special Features: All pieces are constructed of acacia solids. Multi-step finish process.
- Rectangular Dining table features:
- middle butterfly extension leaf (20″/pc);
- wood glide with metal gear and
- KD leg constructions.
- 76″W x 40″D x 30″H
- 193.04cm W x 101.6cm D x 76.2cm H